Monday, March 15, 2010

Comeback!!!!!!

Do we have a choice always to do the right or wrong thing!! Yes Of course we do!!!

But what defines right or wrong???? Is it a situation, place, emotion, logic taking over emotion perhaps people!!! Right or wrong could be so perspective!!!! When I named this blog madnessgodcreated it was an instinct!!! But it lives up to it's name :-)

God did give a lot again and which is why i got time after an year to write more!!!!

This post is again for all the friends who keep inspiring me!!!

To begin with ---- It's been immense learning last one year or more actually not only professionally but also about life!!!!

I learnt that living itself is an achievement and if I always strive for success I am curbing the essence of living!!!

Strive to Excel!!! Not to succeed!! And dont strive much if you dont feel like it!!! LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!!! That's all!! All happy things happen when you start living your life (and your does not mean the life people have defined or society has defined for you --- Your life means YOUR LIFE)

My religious views as posted on facebook after a lot of thought (3 years back) --- that time again there was not time or situation it was instinct and that little subconscious mind echoing how I feel abut religion!!!

I am glad i still feel the same way!!!

Religious views: Service to self, family, Mankind!!! and in that order!!

Cz self needs to be happy to keep others around u happy!!!

That's what God wants out of us!!!

No comments: