Friday, March 26, 2010

Scared Yet Sure

What do you do when you sure about something but scared of taking that step!!

When asked Someone told me once ' Choices are made in bias with which one derives maximum pleasure or to please someone. Most of the time you only know eventually if the choice is right!! On the other hand You wanna falter and not regret it!!!

I have'nt faltered and I do not regret!!

Even if i faltered I do not regret it!!!

Now that I am scared I again need to make a choice!! So what do I do??

I pray I don't have to choose!!!

If there is a universal power the choice will come to me!!!

Once again!! I thank for the life I've been given and the fact that God is making me experience it all!!

That's what makes me 'God's Special child'

1 comment:

Zara Ramaniah said...

I feel like that quite often. But more often than not it's a good feeling.