Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Siddhivinayak

Sometimes when I am on my way partying back to home I see thousands of people on the road walking to Siddhivinayak at 4:00 am -- FAITH!!!

It's amazing how it holds us intact!!

Well!! I totally blv in god and his ways but I guess I have'nt yet walked to the temple. Siddhivinayak is 45-50 mins walk from my house!!!

why dont I do so!!! I have been through a lot too!! Primarily because I do think i have lesser courage, humbleness, gratitude not towards god but in self!! A friend of mine who actually did the walk till siddhivinayak starting midnight and reaching 5 in the morning told me that this kind of motivation is usually when you are not praying for yourself!!!! But someone close dear to your heart!! I agree to that!!

Cz even when I take that cab to Siddhivinayak and I am there seeing god for like brief 30 seconds I have multiple prayers in mind!!

Last time I realized that most of my prayers were to ensure my close ones are happy!!! If they are happy I am happy!!! and not to forget --- I always ask god for something for myself!!!

One thing I have learnt and have started practicing is -- Do not question god or what is happening to you!! Ask for strength to deal with it!!

Do not ask God for what you want -- Ask for the ability to earn it or acquire it!!!

Do not ask god for Forgiveness ---- Just say you made the mistake!!! And ask god for strength and Vigor not to repeat the same mistake!!!! And even if you end up repeating the same mistake do not question god!!! Probably we miss out on learning some aspect in the last process which is why same process is being bestowed by god!!!! To just help us evolve!!!

God always forgives!!! Cause if he was not forgiving, I would'nt have been on this planet!!

No comments: