Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a new day!!!

New day New thoughts!!

Painful yet learnings!! Faith shattered yet hope for faith!!!

Just some strength is all i need to pass through all these moments!!!

Painful today -- wiser tomorrow!!! Am I right -- Guess I am!!! That's what one would like to believe!!! But am I really right!!!

This time i know I am!!! I do not regret what I feel but I do regret speaking it out!!!

Cz like they say -- It's too much to handle!!!

God give me the strength never to say ' It's too much to deal with'

I love life and always want to!!! I might regret in the spurt of the moment on some aspect but in the big picture it all fits well!!

Thank you god for making me the privileged one who felt & feels it all!!!


And for that moment the teardrop becomes a dew!!!
And for that moment the darkness turns into light!!!
And for that moment the vividness turns into clarity!!!
And for that moment the hatred becomes love!!
And for that moment the love becomes passion!!!
And for that moment the smile turns into laughter!!!


Thanks for all the moments!!!!!!

No comments: