Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So glad I made her proud!!!!

I must say that there are couple of people who have inspired me to write again. I used to write when I was in school and after that it just never happened. But then like my friends say that Probably God is trying to give a hint making me experience wieredness at its best that there definitely has to be something more to it. YET AGAIN -- Business IDEA-- What an idea!! What an idea!!!
Was too glad to meet Naheed & Nits today. Met after ages. So proud of Naheed. Finally fucking around with work over...huh...ACTI days....
YET AGAIN Learnt something new from RR today. Promote tourism in Tanzania when world Giants have been crashing. And I just look at her while she is talking and I message Aditi. After listening to this, I again needed someone today to talk it all out. So I chose Niti. lol....And she thought her work scene was bad. I have told this to all my friends, "whenever you have problems call Nidhi Daga, her problems have to be bigger than anyone and then you might just smile" ...Crazy...And Making me stronger...I guess God also chooses whom to give problems and the type of problem. He will give it to you only when he knows you can deal with it. And that's where we learn every single day. The best lessons learnt are when you learn them from the mistake you're committed.
And -- I am so happy finally doing what my close ones have been coaxing me to do for a while now. START WRITING... Thank you guys...!!!!!

2 comments:

Meghna Rishi said...

Good Old debate days... School galaries...N debate writing n rewriting...rinky , u , me , durva.....
n then practising the right tone, right pitch, with a dash of abuses and frustrations and over-confidence....
Thnak god we all started writing again

God's Special one said...

I am back girl!!!
So love the feeling whenever I write!!!!
Will follow your's more frequently!!! You know life's been kinda messy!!! And yeah!!! this is the platform!!! Let's speak i out :-)