Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The crazy nergalicious song

Naheed and me share a special bond. We are the future of this world. We had a plan once that we will run this country and had self appointed ourselves and our other friends as ministers. 'The country will be highly dysfunctional with everyone high all the time', Said Ritika. I guess Ritika is just jealous cz we forgot to include her in the cabinet.

Anyways, I have RR in my life ' Retarted R....A who drives me up the wall. I learn 'Things not to do' Rather than 'Things to do' from her. Can go on and on about it. Day has just started. Will post something later as there has to be a classic that I learn from RR everyday.

Mainu darling is not a nigger yeah. Dont u ever dare call her that. You cant be mean with her.

Finally, This song is for Naheed. After hearing from her that she is gonna get humped at work.

'I am humped, I am humped, I am humped, I am humped, I am humped
Nergalicious definationation makes sampark go crazy
Meryll and other clients all come in my kitty
I can see my life degrading...I can see myself irritated...Sampark accounts make me crazy....Nergalicious....It sucks sucks sucks

No comments: